Fall VPK Enrollment Info
Fall VPK Program
Fall VPK is a FREE early education program. The VPK program is available to all four-year-olds who reside in the state of Florida and turn four before Sept 1. Kids Ark has openings in our VPK program.
- Download Kids Ark VPK Handbook to review our policies.
- Download the VPK Certificate from the Florida Early Learning Coalition (details below)
- Come down to Kids Ark and get an application for enrollment.
- You will need to bring the following documents to Kids Ark to register for our program (we will make copies) :
Original Physical Exam Form
Medical Insurance Card
Original Immunization Record
Valid I.D. of Parent/Guardian
Photo of Child
To complete your registration for our Fall VPK program you will also need a VPK Certificate from the Florida Early Learning Coalition. Go online to the Florida Early Learning Website and input information about yourself and your child. You will also need to upload verification documents of your child age and your residency.
- Verification of Age (choose one):
Birth certificate, current immunization record, military ID or current passport
- Verification of Residence (choose one):
Parent driver’s license, water or electric bill, or lease/deed.